Through its activities, the Justice Project has delivered the following support and tools to partner Prosecutor offices related to strategic and organizational management:
- Supported the process of developing and proposing Prosecutor office annual budgets – by coordinating four consultative meetings between Chief Prosecutors and relevant Cantonal Government representatives and the HJPC. To find out more, please visit our news and events page here.
- The Project supported the HJPCs activities on making an Analysis of time and resources spent on prosecutors’ work outside of the seat of prosecutor offices, in Municipal Courts and branch offices
- Assistance in the monitoring of performance of prosecutor offices through the development of standards and relevant indicators
- Conducting a preliminary analysis of costs for financial expert witnesses and the use of expert witnesses by partner Prosecutor offices
- Assistance in developing methods to better evaluate prosecutors’ work on complex cases of corruption and economic crime